Contributing to the Merton@750 Collection
By contributing to the Merton@750 Anniversary Collection, you confirm that:
- you own the copyright, or;
- the item is not currently under copyright, or;
- you have permission from the copyright holder to contribute the item to the Merton@750 collection according to the terms laid out here.
By contributing, you also confirm that you are assigning license to use the contribution and any accompanying data (such as descriptions) to The Warden and Fellows of Merton College for educational and research purposes.
To find out more about ownership of copyright, please visit the Intellectual Property Office's website. If you think you are the rights holder for any item in the Merton@750 Anniversary Collection and that the above conditions have been breached, please refer to our Take-Down Policy.
By contributing content, you are agreeing that the material you contribute will be added to the Merton College Archive to be used by Merton College and other bona fide researchers (at the college’s discretion) to enrich current and future understanding of Merton College, past and present.
Publishing contributions to the Merton@750 Anniversary Collection
Contributions to the Merton@750 Anniversary Collection will be made public on the Merton@750 website under the following conditions:
- the Merton Library and Archive Team have approved the contribution, and;
- the contributor, as copyright owner or representative thereof, has given their permission, or the item is not currently under copyright.
All published contributions will be made public with all rights reserved by the copyright holder (unless otherwise stated).
Data Protection Policy
Your personal information will only be used for communications relating to the Merton@750 Anniversary Collection. It will be held securely, in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed on to any third party without your consent.